Friday, July 27, 2012

Blow Dry Bar Opening - Beautiful Place


Hello my fabulous people,


As you all know, I love visiting new places every week, and this week I discovered one more new place, UM CANTINHO MUITO ESPECIAL, better than that, a incredible place that is perfect for US women!
For those who love getting blow drys and hair conditioning, THE BRASILIAN BLOW DRY BAR is the place to be!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hosted the grand opening party and it was a lot of fun!
Lots of beautiful people attended and absolutely loved the place!
Promoted by Ariel Del Mundo, the event had lots of Brazilian taste: from Brazilian Samba dancers entertaining the guests, to Brazilian Bands playing, Dj Chris Brazil and delicious Brazilian appetizers and cocktails! 
Fun!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Brasilian Blow Dry Bar follows the concept that has been around and conquering the women in general more and more each day.
It's a salon to mainly just get a blow dry. Simple and direct to the point. I love it!
The Brasilian Blow Dry Bar is a combination of 2 good elements: Business and pleasure. Hahaha, I know it sounds funny but it's true! 
While you get your blow dry, you take the time to enjoy yourself drinking some girly cocktails, plus: You get to see all the amazing art on the walls by Romero Britto and Sandra Zebi. 
I told you, business and pleasure is the way to go!
Check out their website for more info: www.brasilianblowdry.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening Party Highlights!!

Step & Repeat - Ariel Del Mundo, Elizandra Dutra, Michelle Schmidt & I

 Odete(Brasilian Blow Dry bar owner)surrounded by her Brazilian guests!!

 Odete & Giselle Claudino 
 Vanessa Fischer & I
 Michelle Schmidt & I
 Mylla Rodrigues, Carol Baumgartner & I
My beautiful misses & I






 Sandra Zebi - Artist & I

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Attractions





 Hosting the event!

Dj Chris Brazil in the house!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the Brasilian Blog Dry Bar

I Love this place!!









Hope you all loved it!
The Brasilian Blow Dry bar is located:
8969 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, Ca.
Phone: (310) 858-8136

No comments: