Saturday, April 14, 2012

Coachella 2012 Tips! Lots of Fashion & Music. See What's Going to Happen this Year!




Hello my Fabulous people,


One more year of Coachella!! Yeahhhh
The most amazing Festival of Fashion and Music!! 
I remember like today my last year's experience.It was my first time there and I absolutely LOVED IT. Friends together debating about what to wear, VIP tickets and awesome TIME!
Loved the bands and the huge field with grass to seat / lay and enjoy it all.
This year it won't be one but TWO weekends. Can you believe it??It's CRAZY!
Since this year I won't be able to go... Well, I will at least share the lineup, the amazing photos of past year's Coachella and will share my fashion tips OF COURSE!
If you are planning on going, definitely check out the looks I picked for you to get ideas.
And for those who like DJS, 2012 is a great year to go check out your favorite one there.
How about: 

Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Afrojack, David Guetta & More!

Good,right??
I am not a huge fan of Djs in general,I am more of a band person, but I do like David Guetta music a looooot!
One of the things I will miss the most is to walk around and see all that people wearing amazing an wardrobe. They get so creative, I LOVE IT!! Besides the vibe of the place of course, there is no vibe like Coachella's VIBE.
Everybody is just enjoying themselves to the fullest and it's a GREAT feeling!
Watch out for the weather if you are going there this weekend. It's definitely cold and you will need a jacket to complement your look and keep you warm. 
For those who wants more info on the Coachella dates and attractions, here:


I SELECTED SOME PHOTOS OF COACHELLA PAST YEARS THAT I FOUND ONLINE!






Some Coachella Inspired Looks.
 I picked looks I would love to wear & some pieces that might be cool to wear in this year's Coachella!!












My Coachella Moments Last year + Favorite Outfits!







Enjoy the two weekends of Coachella Everybody!



No comments: