Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Special Photoshoot & Video to Welcome 2012!



To welcome lots of work in 2012 I would like to share with my fabulous people a photoshoot that I did in Brazil, while vacationing in my hometown João Pessoa.
Germano Felipe was the excelent photographer who caught the shots you see here. The make up was done by the talented artist Katia Freire.She is amazing!
Ah, how about my new hosting reel? It´s about time to put together what I have done in the past 2 years...My last hosting reel was done in 2009, you probably have seen around already. The great Sandro Lino was the responsible for putting my new portfolio together and the results you see here now!! Hope you like it!!

Want to get in touch with any of this 3 artists?
Sandro Lino: clientesandro@gmail.com
GermanoFelipe:contato@germanofelipe.com















MY NEW HOSTING REEL 2012 - PORTFOLIO BY Sandro Lino



No comments: