Friday, February 3, 2012

LATTC FASHION SHOW - GOLD THIMBLE - I´M NEXT!!!




As a student of fashion design I´m counting the days to start designing my collection. The question is, am I ready??? The answer is no, I´m not ready to fully create and sew 5 to 6 garments for the graduation fashion show, but I will take the risk and face the challenge..hahaha, I have too!!
I will do my best to succeed in this chapter of my life!!
The fashion show of my class will take place at school in June, I will invite all of you when the day is near, till then I will be at school using every minute of my day to create, to get inspired and make the patterns and the sewing happen. Wish me good luck, I will definitely need!!
Meanwhile I would like to share great photos of the garments I wore in December´s Gold Thimble fashion show of the last graduated class from LATTC - Los Angeles Trade Tech.
 It was an amazing night. 
Congrats to all the responsible for putting this fashion show together, in special to Mrs. Anderson, the coordinator of the fashion Design  departament - course at LATTC!
Congrats to all the students too!!

Theme outfit- Lady Gaga

Sportswear 
Sportswear
After 5

Evening Gown


No comments: